The 11th Annual Private Equity New York Forum is the leading East Coast investor-centric event for LPs investing in private markets.
The forum brings together investors, fund managers, and advisers for a two-day meeting to discuss sectors, due diligence, and private equity investment opportunities in The US and around the world.
The investor-focused event provides a due diligence forum for pension funds, foundations, endowments, funds of funds, family offices, wealth managers, consultants, and sovereign wealth funds interested in direct research on private investment opportunities.
Session topics cover the entire spectrum of private equity investments, from sector-specific sessions on venture capital to discussions on global buyout opportunities and roundtables of leading global institutional investors discussing their specific investment appetites.
Key discussion topics:
- Global Private Market Investing
- Portfolio Optimization & Value Creation—What Tools & Strategies are Leading Funds Using to Support Growth in Their Portfolio Companies?
- Technology, Security, & Intelligence Influence in Private Equity
- A Spotlight on ESG Management: Navigating Growing Expectations
- Sourcing, Practicing Efficient Due Diligence & Downside Risk Mitigation
- LP Perspective on Global Private Equity Markets
- Private Credit—Challenges, Risks, and Opportunities