Never has the energy industry been more vulnerable to disruption, but as open to change.
The world’s leading energy and transportation companies are using venture capital to invest in, and help deploy, new technologies and business models that will fundamentally change the way we generate, distribute and use energy.
Please join us at our third annual Houston conference, hosted by Global Corporate Venturing (GCV), for great insights, discussion and networking, and to see world-beating energy and transport innovation that is backed by the world’s most active corporate and financial venture capitalists.
At the conference, GCV will announce the winners of the following six awards:
- Low Carbon CVC Investment of the Year
- Digital Energy CVC Investment of the Year
- Advanced Mobility CVC Investment of the Year
- Advanced Materials / Manufacturing CVC Investment of the Year
- Seed-stage CVC Energy Programme of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award for Contributions to CVC in Energy