Join the premier event that showcases America’s future energy technologies
The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit (The Summit) is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. Now in its eleventh year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market.
- Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
- Attend practical seminars about transitioning cutting-edge technologies into successful commercial products
- Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs and researchers who are ready to collaborate
- Meet influential government, research labs, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
- Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
- Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
As of now, the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit is planned to be an in-person event. The health and safety of attendees is our top priority, and COVID-related protection protocols will be followed.