Addressing The Key Issues From Top-Down And Bottom-Up Perspectives
SuperReturn Private Credit brings together leading fund managers and investment allocators to discuss the trends influencing and defining private credit investing.
The 2017 agenda will cover the following topics:
- Portfolio construction & benchmarking
- Direct lending: too competitive?
- Private credit manager landscape
- Emerging and established managers: which are best?
- Speciality finance
- Real estate and distressed
- Niche strategies
- Mezzanine versus senior debt versus unitranche
- Private debt vehicles: closed end funds, open end funds & BDCs
- Going global – jurisdictions and regimes in European & emerging markets
- LP discussion roundtables, hosted by LPs for LPs
Visit the website to learn more, download the latest agenda and register today.
* 10% Discount for Readers – Mention VIP code: FKR2447MYCAP