Private Equity Tax 101 is the only tax crash course for both senior and junior tax personnel that covers the must-know fundamentals of your private equity fund’s tax obligations! Come join the discussion and hear from the industry’s top tax professionals on what your fund must consider including: management compensation, cross-border investments, K-1s, FATCA, and much more!
You’ll gain insight into valuable trends plus practical, actionable advice from the industry’s top tax professionals on:
- The biggest tax concerns for your fund in today’s economy
- Differing fund structures, their tax implications, and what you should know
- Update on TEFRA Proposals
- The fears and realities of carried interest
- Differing fund structures including: U.S. Domestic Partnership, Cayman Partnership, and Cayman Feeder entities
- Understand flow-through entities and their purpose
- Know when blocker corporations can be utilized to bring down costs
- ECI & FIRPTA reporting and withholding concerns
- Understanding the differences between U.S. and foreign investors: What are their needs, filing requirements, and exemptions?
- What is FATCA and its importance to your fund? What can you do right now to prepare for potential CRS implementations in the future?
- K-1 footnotes: what should you include for UBTI, ECI, etc.?