The Investors’ Forum is the annual flagship event of Invest Europe. The forum brings together leading LPs and GPs for an exceptional conference that is recognised throughout the private equity industry for the quality of its content and the calibre of its delegates. The event is designed to provide participants with the latest industry insights and data, high level peer-to-peer debate and networking opportunities in a non-commercial environment. Attendance is open to pre-qualified institutional investors and Invest Europe member GPs and LP fund-of-funds only.
- The only event in Europe that delivers a one-to-one ratio of LPs and GPs with limited participation by intermediaries.
- An Invest Europe member only event assuring the highest quality of fund manager peers in participation.
- The latest updates and hard-hitting analysis of industry trends that you will not be able to gain at any other event.
- Dedicated half-day LP-only session with a speaker faculty of fellow LPs, allowing for a candid discussion among your peers without commercial interruption from intermediaries or fund managers.
- Meet prequalified fund managers. All GP attendees must be Invest Europe members and therefore are from vetted funds with a strong track record of at least one fund close.
- Exclusive data driven presentations and analysis by industry leaders that you will not be able to gain at any other event.
- There is a limited number of complimentary hotel rooms available for institutional investors. After conducting the due diligence process to determine if a registration qualifies for the complimentary institutional investor pass, approved registrants will have the opportunity to avail of the available rooms. This is on a space-available basis so please register early.