Connect to the people and ideas with the power to take us from chaos to transformation at Cleantech Forum Europe, Luxembourg. Coming to a screen near you on 12-14 January.
This year, our theme, From Chaos to Transformation: Tackling the Climate Crisis Together will inspire you to find your next partner and uncover the innovations and ideas transforming our shared future.
By introducing you to rising star companies in the 2021 Global Cleantech 100 and beyond, as well as providing you with updates on key innovation trends and topics to pay attention to in 2021+, Cleantech Forum Europe is committed to helping you get re-set in January for 2021+, with a refreshed mindset and new ideas, leads, and contacts.
The Advantages of Attending Cleantech Forum Europe – for all Participants
- Open networking + AI-powered connectivity – dedicated randomized networking sessions as well as suggested matches based on your interests and ambitions, meet new people, technologies, companies and investors that are right for you.
- Updates on key investment trends and themes – get re-set for 2021+ by listening to thought leaders and expert panels, and participating in informal and interactive discussion sessions.
- Meet some of the 2021 Global Cleantech 100 companies and other rising stars – hear approx. 25 companies present live, and discover more beyond in the Exhibit area.
- Team access – our approach to registration is designed to have you easily add and involve more team members, to maximize return on your investment, and to reduce screen time per individual.
Who will you meet? Drawn from more than 25 countries, at the core of the event are the following three groups:
- Leading Entrepreneurial Companies – leading innovation companies, from across the breadth of the sustainability theme – and from across Europe and beyond – will be at the Forum, looking to connect to corporates, industrial partners, and investors.
- Leading Industrial Multinational Corporations – regulars like Air Liquide, BP, E.ON, GE, Iberdrola, IKEA, Saint-Gobain, Solvay, and TOTAL – keen to connect to disruptive innovation – will be present, alongside some fresh faces.
- Leading Financial Investors – Aster Capital, Capricorn Venture Partners, Demeter Partners, Emerald Technology Ventures, Environmental Technologies Fund, and Idinvest Partners are examples of the pan-European financial investors we tend to see every year.