Join us for Cleantech Forum Europe on 5-8 October and connect to the people who can deliver a net zero future.
Our theme, From Commitments to Actions: the sprint to net zero will inspire you to find your next partner and uncover the innovations transforming our shared future. Join us in Edinburgh or on screen for opportunities to network with the people who can take you in new directions.
Our hybrid approach gives everyone who joins us the opportunity to use our interactive platform to attend sessions, network , download presentation and watch on-demand recordings of the event. If you prefer face-to-face meetings and sessions, we look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh.
The Advantages of Attending Cleantech Forum Europe – for all Participants
- Open networking + AI-powered connectivity – dedicated randomized networking sessions as well as suggested matches based on your interests and ambitions, meet new people, technologies, companies and investors that are right for you.
- Updates on key investment trends and themes – get re-set for 2021+ by listening to thought leaders and expert panels, and participating in informal and interactive discussion sessions.
- Meet some of the 2021 Global Cleantech 100 companies and other rising stars – hear approx. 25 companies present live, and discover more beyond in the Exhibit area.
- Team access – our approach to registration is designed to have you easily add and involve more team members, to maximize return on your investment, and to reduce screen time per individual.
Who will you meet? Drawn from more than 25 countries, at the core of the event are the following three groups:
- Leading Entrepreneurial Companies – leading innovation companies, from across the breadth of the sustainability theme – and from across Europe and beyond – will be at the Forum, looking to connect to corporates, industrial partners, and investors.
- Leading Industrial Multinational Corporations – regulars like Air Liquide, BP, E.ON, GE, Iberdrola, IKEA, Saint-Gobain, Solvay, and TOTAL – keen to connect to disruptive innovation – will be present, alongside some fresh faces.
- Leading Financial Investors – Aster Capital, Capricorn Venture Partners, Demeter Partners, Emerald Technology Ventures, Environmental Technologies Fund, and Idinvest Partners are examples of the pan-European financial investors we tend to see every year.