18TH ANNUAL PRIVATE EQUITY & VENTURE FORUM AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Private equity and venture capital in Australia is back on a track. The rebound in dealmaking is expected in 2021 following a pause when Covid-19 struck the country last year and the reopening of the IPO market presents a favourable and timely option for exits. Of course, the industry has had to adapt and pivot to a new way of operating and undoubtably those investors with exposure to assets that were impacted sharply by COVID-19 will continue to require a robust operating strategy to deal with the challenges ahead. It will be interesting to see how fund managers and LPs are adapting their investment theses, what a post-pandemic value creation playbook looks like and the outlook for the industry as it reflects on the pandemic 12 months on and plans for the next wave of activity.
Since 2003, the AVCJ Australia & New Zealand Forum has been an important meeting place for the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region. From private equity and venture capital funds, to the regions sovereign wealth funds and family offices, the AVCJ Forum is where the community gather to exchange ideas, catch up with friends and meet their next business partner.
Benefits of attending include:
- Network: Meet a diverse and powerful group of international LPs, GPs and advisors
- New LPs: Find the established and emerging LPs that are committing capital to private equity
- Australia: Learn how portfolios held up in the last 12 months and the outlook for deals
- Fundraising: Hear tips and tricks for fundraising in a pandemic
- Global view: Discover the key macroeconomic issues for private investors in 2021